Our first 65% keyboard design. Designed by Spooknik.
- 65% Layout
- Unibody Design
- Top mount
- 1.5 mm plate
- 7 Degree Angle
- ESD Protection
- MX & ALPS
- 65% Layout + 1st series = 651
- This is our first keyboard we ever produced. It's a simple design with a large bezel and monolithic design. It provides a solid typing platform with its top mount design, where the plate is held in with 12 screws. It has a 4mm chamfer the whole way around and notches at the bottom on either side to make moving the keyboard easier. It's a straightforward design but will stay timeless in the years to come.
- Wight when fully built: 2.5 kg (5.5 lbs)
- The 651 was designed to with a combination of art and function. Every feature present (or not present) is to give the user the best interaction with the keyboard. The side profile has cutouts that allow the user to pick up and move the keyboard easily Aesthetics also played a role in the design of the 651, which can be seen in the large bezel that allows a better transition from case to keycaps.
- Interest Check is live! Express your interest now. If all goes well a group buy will follow.